Thinking of using internet banking in PNB Punjab National Bank? You can now register your internet banking account online for PNB. That means, without visiting your bank in person, you can get internet baking user ID and password within few minutes of set up. Here's how you go for it.
The step by step procedure for activating internet banking online in PNB
Step 1: Go to the link www.netpnb.com
Step 2: Click on 'Retail Internet Banking' tab as shown in below. See the blue box area in the image.
Step 3: Now click on 'New User?' button shown there. Refer the image below for clarity.
Step 4: You will see three options like followings:
Register for Internet banking
Register for Mobile Banking
Registration for Both Internet & Mobile Banking
Select any one of them listed above and give your account number associated with your bank. Click on verify button there.
Step 5: Now Enter OTP (One Time password) that is received on your registered Mobile Number.
Step 6: Enter Debit Card Number & ATM PIN.
Step 7: Set Login or/and Transaction passwords. Message for successful registration will be displayed on the screen. Note down your User ID and start using. Please note that users created online are activated immediately.
1.Using this facility customers would be able to register for PNB’s Internet Banking & Mobile Banking Services online without visiting branch.
2.The facility is available only for self operated saving and current account customers.
3.Only customers who are registered for SMS Alerts facility with our Bank can avail this facility
4.Please keep following information ready before using the facility of online registration –
a.Account Number (For which Internet/Mobile banking is to be registered)
b.One Time Password (OTP) which will be delivered on your registered mobile number during the process.
c.Debit Card No. and ATM PIN (Linked with the account number for which Internet banking is being registered)
d.Your Mobile ( registered with the bank) for receiving One Time Password (OTP)
5.Only in case of providing above information correctly, you will be able to complete the password resetting process.
6.Post successful registration for Internet/Mobile banking services, the user would be instantly activated.
7.Only in case of providing above information correctly, you will be able to complete the password resetting process.
7.In case you are not able to reset the password online, you may request for the same by speaking to our.24 hour Customer Careor by contacting a branch and passwords will be delivered through your branch within 7 working days.
1. Do not reveal passwords over phone/email etc. to any person including Bank.
2. Change your password regularly. Keep your password a combination of alphabets, special characters and numbers.
3. Use on-screen KEYPAD for logging when you are not using your own PC.
4. Don't Click on website links/attachments in un-known/suspicious emails. These links may take you to replica of bank's website and ask for keying in your user-id and password(s).
5. In case of doubt,reconfirm the PNB's website by double clicking the 'padlock' symbol/icon in address bar to ensure the site is running in secure mode BEFORE you input any confidential/sensitive information.
6. Clicking on the 'padlock' symbol/icon and on server certification symbol will display details of the server certification in the favour of Punjab National Bank.
7. To ensure safe and genuine login,always enter bank's website either through www.netpnb.com or www.pnbindia.in.
8. In case there is any call, please confirm that call is from the authorized person of the bank.
9. PNB does not ask for details of your account/pin/password. Therefore any one pretending to be asking you information from the bank/technical team may be fraudulent entities, so please beware. You should know how to operate net transactions and if you are not familiar you may refrain from doing so. You may seek bank's guidance in this regard. Bank is not resposible for online transaction going wrong. The PNB also not be responsible for wrong transactions and wanton disclosure of details by you. Viewing option and transactions option on the net are different. You may exercise your option diligently.